Head of Operations
CCC’s vision is to deliver a transformed model of general practice which places patients at the heart of things. In which patients are empowered to take control of their own care and where they are the driving force on what services are provided and how. Through working collaboratively at all levels and being innovative in its use of a range of health and social care professionals GPs will be able to focus on providing medical care and developing specialisms and services that respond to currently unmet patient need. Our vision is to create a primary care landscape where the social and emotional needs of patients are given equal importance to their medical needs.
We expect every member our team to commit to our values and demonstrate them in all aspects of their work.
Be kind but professional
Be responsible, take action
Enrich our environment with positivity and collaboration.
- To be the non-clinical senior leader within the organisation providing strategic vision and management to guide and develop the organisation to meet current and future quality and business needs. This includes the delivery of high-quality patient care services, maximising profitability and maintaining a pleasant and rewarding working environment.
- To have delegated responsibility for the overall management of the practice portfolio, remaining accountable to the CCC Board through regular reporting.
- To balance the need for overall strategic leadership with the requirement to ensure that day-to-day operational issues are dealt with quickly and effectively. This will be achieved by appropriately delegating responsibility to the Practice Lead, Data Coordinator and Supervisors whilst retaining overall accountability.
- Be responsible for the management of the non-clinical work of clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure the highest quality reception, administration, finance, secretarial and clinical services across the practice portfolio.
- To lead on practice strategy, business and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
£50,000 per annum
CCC Board of Directors
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Location: Hillcrest Medical Centre, Borras Park Surgery, Forge Road Surgery – Wrexham
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Work pattern: Monday – Friday flexible shifts 8:30am -6:30pm
Benefits & perks: Pension, learning and development opportunities, 27 days annual leave matched up to 33 + Bank Holidays
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th January 2021 at 5pm, with interviews scheduled to take place the following fortnight. Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com