How to make a complaint

How to make a complaint

If you have any concerns regarding your care then in the first instance write to your surgery.

Hillcrest Medical Centre
86 Holt Rd, Wrexham LL13 8RG

Forge Road Surgery
Forge Road, Southsea, Wrexham LL11 5RR

Borras Park Surgery
Borras Park Rd, Wrexham LL12 7TH

NHS Wales operates an independent process for raising concerns and complaints called ‘Putting Things Right’. More information on the ‘Putting Things Right’ process can be found here.

Under Putting Things Right, if you wish to complain about any aspect of the services provided by your GP practice, you should raise these concerns directly with your surgery, or via the Business Lead, within 12 months of the incident or problem occurring. If you do not want to deal with the practice directly, you can contact the concerns team at Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board instead.

If you are not satisfied with the final response to your complaint, you can address your complaint directly to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. The Ombudsman is independent of all government bodies and the service provided is impartial and free of charge.